In de e-mail trof ik een uitnodiging aan om deel te nemen aan de internationale kunstexpositie Mantova ArtExpo 2019 in Italië.
De tekst in de e-mail luidt:
Dear Tjeerd Doosje,
The curators of the event Salvatore Russo and Francesco Saverio Russo, are proud to invite you to participate in the most prestigious art exhibition of 2019: International Mantua Biennale.
The Mantua (Mantova) Contemporary Art BIENNALE is an event designed to involve the most important artistic expressions in a large international meeting.
From 8 to 16 June the world of art gather in the historical Gonzaga Museum to celebrate the work of the most valid contemporary artists, to stimulate the international market by involving visitors in a new and interesting fruitful experience.
The layout of the exhibition area will be treated in every detail. Specific spaces and panels will be created to offer the artist the visibility he deserves.
The project avails itself of the collaboration of professionals and eminent personalities from the world of culture. The curator of the event for italian section, is Sandro Serradifalco with the collaboration of artistic and editorial consultants of Effetto Arte.
The foreign section is curated by Francesco Saverio Russo and Salvatore Russo.
Mantua BIENNALE will include various sections dedicated to specific themes, such as landscape and figure, interpreted through techniques such as sculpture, watercolor, photography, video-art and different styles, in an expressive sphere that goes from the figurative to the informal, in full creative freedom.
Artists from all over the world will participate to this international event.
Assistance will be offered to the artist in selling his work.
The famous art critic, Vittorio Sgarbi, will open the doors of Mantua Biennale. Once again, his role as an observer will reward some of the exhibiting artists.
Vittorio Sgarbi will select three Artists for an important exhibition to be held at a renowned art gallery in Rome.
On June 9th, Philippe Daverio’s Lectio Magistralis will be held at the Teatro Sociale of Mantua. An exceptional encounter with one of the most charming and competent personalities in the world of contemporary art.
For the most voted by the public: IMPORTANT PRIZES
The visitors of Mantua ARTEXPO will have the opportunity to expresst heir vote for the exhibiting artists.
€ 3,000.00 for the 1st place
€ 2,000.00 for the 2nd place
€ 1,000.00 for the 3rd place
The cover of the bi-monthly magazine Art Now will be dedicated to the 4th place classified artist.
The artists that will be classified from 5th to 10th place will exhibit 2 works for three months at the EFFETTO ARTE Gallery of Palermo.
Visitors will have the opportunity to express their references from 9 to 16 June 2019.
All works selected for the participation to the MANTUA BIENNALE will be viewed and listed by Paolo Levi. The certificate of expertise with the listing will attest the value and authenticity of the work attributing its importance in the international market.
To all the artists admitted:
– Exhibition of one or more works at the Diocesan Museum Francesco Gonzaga of Mantua from 8 to 16 June 2019.
– Publication of the admitted work in the official catalog of the event.
– Delivery of a copy of the official catalog of the event.
– Certificate of participation on parchment with selection approval by the scientific committee.
– Possibility to be selected by Vittorio Sgarbi for a free exhibition at a prestigious gallery in Rome.
– Possibility to be selected by the public for the assignment of three cash prizes for the total amount of € 6.000,00, assignment of the cover of the magazine ART NOW, participation to the exhibition in Palermo at EFFETTO ARTE GALLERY.
– Insertion of your name in the advertising pages dedicated to the event in magazines, posters, totems, invitations.
– Publication of the admitted work and of a short biography on the official website: www.mantovartexpo.it
– Publication of the admitted work on the official Facebook page of the event.
– Invitation to the Lectio Magistralis by Philippe Daverio at the Social Theater of Mantua.
– Expertise and listing of the work admitted to the Biennial by Paolo Levi.
– Sales assistance during the exhibition days.
– Unpacking, placing and re-packing of the work.
– Cocktail party at the opening ceremony.
Meer info volgt op een later moment.