Opnieuw word ik gehonoreerd met een internationale prijs, dit keer The International Prize Caravaggio – Great Master of Art. En opnieuw in Italië.
Na de International Prize Andrea Mantegna, de International Prize Leonardo da Vinci, Biennial of Nations, Prize of Nations – A Tribute to Tiziano en de International Prize Raffaello is dit inmiddels de 6e internationale prijs die ik in ontvangst mag nemen.
De International Prize Caravaggio wordt opnieuw georganiseerd en uitgereikt door dezelfde curatoren/organisatie die mij ook al bovengenoemde prijzen heeft toegekend. In dit geval komt er ook de curator van het Diocesan Museum “Francesco Gonzaga” in Mantova, Marco Rebuzzi, bij.
In ieder geval ontving ik onderstaande e-mail:
Dear Tjeerd Doosje,
I am very proud to award you with the International Prize Caravaggio – Great Master of Art.
The Prize is for the Artists that are worth for their artistic merit.
You will be awarded on December 7th, 2018, inside the Litta Theater in Milano.
The 7th of December, is a very important day for the city of Milan and the Milanese, and is the feast of St. Ambrose, patron saint of the city.
If the artist will not be present at the awards ceremony, the prize will be sent home.
It is one of the most prestigious art awards awarded in the heart of Milano.
Important celebrities from the world of culture will be present at the ceremony and the talented artists will be awarded with an important prize for their careers.
In the November/December number of the magazine Art International Contemporary, we will realize an introductive piece dedicated to Caravaggio’s artistic talent; following to the piece the publication of the selected artist’s artworks.
The Litta theater is the oldest theater still active in Milan. Located in the historic center, it occupies one wing of Palazzo Litta, one of the most significant works of Lombard late-Baroque architecture.
The hall has recently returned to its former splendor thanks to a philological restoration. Excellent acoustics and visibility; elegant foyer, guest quarters for artists. Managed by the Palazzo Litta Foundation for the non-profit arts, Litta offers a program focused on contemporary Italian and foreign drama, on the great classics reinterpreted in a manner close to today’s feelings, on young artists and youngest’s theater.
The prize is given to those artists who has been chosen by Mr. Salvatore Russo and Francesco Saverio Russo.
You will be eligible for:
– A page into the magazine Art International Contemporary Magazine of November/December in the section “International Prize Caravaggio – Great Master of Art”.
– A page into the official catalogue of the event “International Prize Caravaggio – Great Master of Art”.
– Conferment of the the International Award “International Prize Caravaggio – Great Master of Art” (precious customized plate).
– 3 personalized commemorative catalogs (21×21 cm) of 4 facades where two famous works of Caravaggio will be published, as well as his biography and two works of the award winning artists.
– A copy of the art magazine “Art International Contemporary Magazine”.
– A copy of the catalog “International Prize Caravaggio – Great Master of Art”
Verder nog de uitnodiging voor 7 december aanstaande:
Meer info volgt op een later moment.